Rosaburn House is a purpose built care home in East Kilbride which opened in 2007. It is a 66 bed care home with 33 bedrooms on the ground floor which specialise in frail elderly residents and 33 bedrooms on the first floor which specialise in Dementia residents.
- Self contained wings with 33 bedrooms on each floor.
- Bedrooms exit into open communal areas.
- Large single rooms with en suite shower, toilet and washing facilities.
- All rooms furnished to a high standard.
- Televisions in all bedrooms.
- Hairdressing Salon.
- Regular activities and outings.
- Visitors coffee bar.
- 24 Hour Nursing Care.
- Daily Laundry carried out in our purpose built laundry.
- Sprinkler system throughout home.
- Balconies from lounge areas on first floor.
- Secure gardens entered through french windows from each lounge on ground floor.
- All staff carefully selected for skill, motivation and enthusiasm.