We take the time to get to really know our residents, both before they arrive at Northcare Suites and during their stay with us. Good communication is central to residents happily settling in successfully with us and we like to find out as much as we can. Upon arrival we discuss with our new client, and ideally also with their relatives, their background and complete a life story book. This enables us to provide personal care and dialogue that is tailored specifically to their needs.
We make sure that residents are always comfortable, reassured and dignified during their stay with us.
In House Salon
Our Hair & Beauty Salon is situated in the relaxing and beautiful surroundings of Northcare Suites. Our Salon’s approach is to support our philosophy of enabling residents to enjoy life to the full by providing combined hair, spa and beauty treatments within a familiar environment that is safe and secure.
Staff have many years of experience having gained their expertise, both academically and practically, working in some of Scotland’s best known salons.
Our Salon has the knowledge to work with all age groups, skin and hair types and our highly trained staff can always be relied upon to give a warm and friendly welcome while creating a moment of luxury.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner is served in the main dining rooms in Northcare Suites. We provide menus which are frequently reviewed to ensure that we offer nutritious well-balanced meals for our clients daily.
Northcare Suites has private dining facilities available with butler service for special events or celebrations. Menus can be developed by the head chef and tailored specifically to suit our clients and guest’s requirements
Afternoon Tea is served daily between 2pm and 4pm within the dining rooms of Northcare Suites. This service is complimentary for our clients and their visiting guests
Castle Cocktail Bar
Located on the top floor of Northcare Suites The Brasserie offers clients and their guests all day brasserie style dining. Serving the finest dishes using seasonal and locally-sourced Scottish produce in an elegant, atmospheric and relaxed setting. The Brasserie is open daily between 9am and 5pm.
Entertainment & Activities
The music room at Northcare Suites allows residents to relax in comfortable surroundings while listening to some of their favourite music from any period.
· Concierge Service
· Hospitality Service for all suites
· Turn Down Service from Housekeeping
· Daily newspaper of your choice available.
· Complimentary meals for visiting guests
· Arran Aromatics toiletries gift on admission
· In House Spa Service from Kirklands Spa
· Opulent double height reception foyer
· Club Lounge and Champagne bar
· Hair and Beauty Salon
· Private Dining room with Butler service
· Manor Bistro (open 9am – 5pm daily)
· Private Cinema
· Sky Terrace with Breath taking Panoramic Views of Edinburgh Castle
· 76 Executive Suites
· 24 hour nursing care
· Passive Alarm Sensors installed in every Suite
· Individual Care Plans tailored specifically around each client’s care needs
· Highly trained staff force
· Purpose designed accommodation to support care needs
• Sensory Gardens
• Potting Shed
• Children’s play park
• Activity green
• Wild flower Garden
• BBQ patio
• Individual private patios from all ground floor Suites
Get in touch below or call us directly on 0131 370 2159
Northcare Suites – 100 Telford Road, Edinburgh EH4 2NF
Or Alternatively contact our head office on 01355 598350