Care Home In Edinburgh
Northcare Manor is a purpose-built luxury care home which opened Spring 2018. Our care home in Edinburgh includes all of the usual comforts you’d expect such as warm and welcoming living areas, bright and airy dining rooms and cosy bedrooms which are our resident’s personal space to rest and relax in, as far from the traditional view of a care home as you can imagine. All of our rooms are en-suite and Fully furnished including electric bed, call bell, telephone, Sky TV facility and wireless internet connectivity.
At Northcare we believe it’s the personal touches and the quality of tailored care and support delivered which make them true homes for our residents. Each of our clients care plan is tailored individually around their specific needs by our highly trained staff that pride themselves on getting to know residents and providing high-quality care in a compassionate and kind manner. All the staff at Northcare receive extensive training which helps to ensure residents live as full, healthy and as happy lives as possible. Residents’ wellbeing is of utmost importance.
Whether it is relaxing in our gardens, enjoying the home cooked food or spending time with family and friends, Northcare Manor has it all.
The gardens at Northcare Manor are designed with both the residents and families in mind to create a tailored, dementia friendly landscape. Through acknowledging the many benefits outdoor activities bring, our garden will allow residents to experience the outdoors in a unique way, enhancing wellbeing and building a connection to nature again. From tending vegetable gardens to feeding our mini animal farm, the garden enables a safe and memorable experience.
Northcare Manor has its own beauty salon and Bistro, open 9am – 5pm daily, where residents and family who would like to meet their friends can chat over a hot drink or a snack.
Northcare is working closely with the Dementia Services Development Centre at the University of Stirling to achieve an award in design for People living with Dementia. The last 3 care homes Northcare have opened have been awarded the highly commended award from Stirling University for the design for clients living with Dementia.
· Concierge Service
· Hospitality Service for all suites
· Turn Down Service from Housekeeping
· Daily newspaper of your choice available.
· Complimentary meals for visiting guests
· Arran Aromatics toiletries gift on admission
· In House Spa Service from Kirklands Spa
· Opulent double height reception foyer
· Club Lounge and Champagne bar
· Hair and Beauty Salon
· Private Dining room with Butler service
· Manor Bistro (open 9am – 5pm daily)
· Private Cinema
· Sky Terrace with Breath taking Panoramic Views
· 74 Executive Suites
· 24 hour nursing care
· Passive Alarm Sensors installed in every Suite
· Individual Care Plans tailored specifically around each client’s care needs
· Highly trained staff force
· Purpose designed accommodation to support care needs
• Mini Animal farm
• Sensory Gardens
• Potting Shed
• Children’s play park
• Activity green
• Wild flower Garden
• BBQ patio
• Individual private patios from all ground floor Suites
Get in touch below or call us directly on 0131 603 6499
Northcare Manor – 11 Meggetgate, Edinburgh EH14 1GZ
Manager - Jordan Simpson
Or alternatively, you can call our head office on 01355 598350